We’re halfway through the month of October already! During this month, we’re out the road talking about our mission, mobilizing our community to take action, and expanding the reach of our Right To Know (RTK) and Resources After Diagnosis (RAD) programs.
We’ve been traveling the nation for two weeks, connecting with you and learning about why you fundraise and helping you raise even more!
In our first week, we crossed the nation and met hundreds of new friends and fundraisers who support our vision.
This week, we drove from Massachusetts to Wisconsin, and learned why they call the Midwest the “heart of the nation.”
By the numbers
In week two we hit some solid numbers:
- 1,606 miles traveled
- 26 hours driven
- 6 CrossFit affiliate stops
- 300+ new friends made and signatures on the bus
- 0 bags of Siete chips eaten + 0 dips (we ate too many in week 1… oops)
- 6 RXBAR bars eaten and 12 packets of RX nut butters – we got to visit RXBAR HQ this week and make our own bars! Our favorites were Dark Chocolate Sea Salt and Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter.
- 4 BUBS collagen scoops in Bulletproof Coffee
- 18 Zevia‘s gulped
- 11 gas fill ups
- 10 showers taken
- 4 podcasts listened to
- 4 dogs on the bus
Our second week’s route
Thank you to all of our hosts along the way. We had an incredible time hanging out, celebrating life, fundraising with old friends and meeting new ones at:
Moments we love
Here are some of our favorite moments from week two…